Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Orléans training center is looking for a training device maintenace technician (m/f) . The jobholder will join the training Delivery and operationnal support department. He will be in a constant relation with instructors and customers as the front line support regarding Training Devices operations. Customer's satisfaction is his priority and being accountable toward the hierarchy for all his decisions: Technical,operational and relational.
You will be responsible for:
· Ensuring the operation of the training devices in order to keep a level of reliability and MTBF requested by Airbus training standards.
· Being accountable for the high quality level and timely actions when performing trouble-shooting interventions following devices failures or instructors request
· Being accountable for providing technical troubleshooting outside Airbus working hours and therefore without immediate supervision
· Participating to the technical support and follow-up of the training sessions and provides efficient reports to others teams and managers
· Keeping the training devices at the right level by performing some updates
· BAC+2/+3 in IT (or equivalent)
· Minimum 3 years experience in network,Windows server,Linux
· Understand Customer needs
· Langage skills: English intermediate level
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.