AIRBUS DS SLC SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a TETRAPOL System IV&V Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt.
Integrated into the system test team within development projects of a professional radio communication network, you will be responsible for
system IV&V of a product, a set of features or a system release.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* detailed system verification and validation specifications by establishing a compliance matrix with system requirements and specifications,
* definition and setting-up of the associated test plans and testing environment,
* execution of the tests until the necessary quality is reached,
* defects follow-up: investigations and validation of the corrections made by the development teams,.
Required skills :
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Engineering degree or equivalent (BAC+5) in Networks & Telecommunications,
• System integration, verification & validation of mobile radio networks (PMR, 3G, 4G),
• IP protocols and architecture,
• Autonomy, proactivity and good communication skills,
• Language: French (negotiation level) and English (advanced).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.