Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
We are looking for an Expert for Splunk. In this role you will be responsible for the service as well as the further evolution of our Splunk instance in France. In addition you will significantly influence the further evolution of our international instance. You will work in an international, multidisciplinary team and you will use classicial and agile project methodologies. From a service perspective it will be your responsibility to ensure proper service levels towards our (external) customers. You will be in regular contact with them and act a primary point of contact for all Splunk related topics.
· Development of Splunk Architecture
· Ensure proper service levels of existing service
· Further evolution of Splunk infrastructure
· Point of contact for customers
· Coordination of further onboardings of additional systems and environments
· Continuous evolution towards industry standard and beyond
· Controlling of third parties
· University Degree in IT, Business Information Systems or similar
· Experience with system and network architectures
· Deep experience in Splunk Technology
· Basics in project management
· English on negotiation level
· Flexible and open minded to change
· Ability to travel occasionally within Europe
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.