Airbus Operations GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Cabin Performance Team ? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 15 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: November/Dezember 2019
We are looking for a motivated working student to join our A350 Cabin Business Performance team in Hamburg.
We are an international dynamic team. Our main missions are:
- A350 E2E Industrial AIC & FAL integration from MGO to MG16
- Ensure NO & FAL industrial integration of MaMos (e.g. Cabin Step 7) and New Supplier Developments (e.g. SFE Bars).
- Lead RFW 8000 industrial assessment
- A350 Cabin Improvements
- Cabin Design to Cost
- Cabin Process Improvements
- A350 Cabin Rate readiness & Ramp-Up
- Lead A350 Cabin De-Risking
- Rate steering covering Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain
- A350 CPM (Central Programme Management) representative in Procurement MFTs
- Represent A350 CPM interest in supplier PRMs. Support for SMMs, Corporate reviews...
- A350 CPM status & strategy, surveillance & escalation, risks/opportunities management, SoW & claim management, monitor EC/PC/POC performance
- Budget authority for EC/PC/POC
- Airbus OP and FCx accountable for EC/PC/PDC functions mainly for Continuous Support, Improvement and Digitalisation Projects, Recovery Plateaus
and Enabling Plat form Maintenance
- Cabin Digitalization strategy within BKM
- Build digitalization vision, governance & project portfolio
- Cabin PMT deployment
As a working student you will be directly involved in:
- Project Management activities linked to the continuous team improvement project for A350 Programme such as:
· Execution of the project governance
· Visual management, communication and reporting towards all managerial levels and stakeholders
· Creation of the project documentation
· Organisation (content and logistics) of Kick of Meetings, Lessons Learnt sessions, Steering Committee meetings.
- Support of the daily office work
- Organisation (content, methods and logistics/technology) of Stakeholder Communication means
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Enrolled student within Business Administration, Communications, Engineering or equivalent
- Keen on working on digitalization topics
- Strong interest in project management. Experience in managing projects would be a plus.
- Dynamic, engaging and willing to learn and develop in complex Project Management environment
- Competency with MS Office applications especially MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in an international and multicultural environment would be an asset
- English fluent in written and spoken is a must.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.