Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training , you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for TRAINING PRODUCT SALES TEAM (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in BLAGNAC .
This internship is to be filled from January 2020 (keep in mind that hiring process takes about 4 months, from the validation of Job Requisition) (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department « TRAINING SERVICES PRODUCT SALES » which activities include selling of Training Services and Products (flight, maintenance, cabin & structure) to our customers.
The objective of the internship is to review and propose ways of working harmonisation principles and quality improvements, preventive measures and good practises in Training Sales Managers’ day to day work. The intern will work on various projects aiming at improving our bid management process, tools and indicators, in coordination with the whole worldwide Training community.
· Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Within the framework of the sales objectives and priorities set by the HO Training Product Sales, the Intern shall be in charge of providing a commercial support to Sales Managers (customer contact, bid preparation).
Your main activities will include:
· Support to the Training Product Sales Team and to contribute to the development of the following aspects: Worldwide Training Product Sales community
· With the aim to strengthen the worldwide training sales community, to foster exchanges on commercial practices while ensuring worldwide commercial standards under the to be established functional lead of the Head of SLCPT team, the intern will:
· ¤ Establish vehicles for communication between various training sales teams around the world (Miami, Mexico, India, China, Singapore),);
· ¤ Collect lessons learnt, sales good practices, build repository accessible and the common iShare and organise cross-team presentations to exchange,;
· ¤ Foster exchanges with Aircraft Simulation Products (GO5) & Business Development teams (SLMT) to collect a global Customer training needs overview,;
Build analytics for future strategic campaigns
· ¤ Build a database of all Tailored Training Solutions sold to Customers to help decision making on future strategic campaigns and opportunities
¤ Develop info graphic to advertise major training product sales
Participate to the various activities of the department (sales reviews and drumbeat, team meetings, …).
· Required skills :
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 4, in Business or Engineering or equivalent, with specialisation in Management and you obtain following competences:
- English: (ADVANCE)
- French: (ADVANCE)
- You are interested in sales & business activities
- You have a good knowledge of negotiation techniques
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as Google Suite and Microsoft software
· Soft skills:
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.