Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for Intern supporting the IT controlling team (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in Toulouse.
This internship is to be filled from February 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include supporting Total Cost of Ownership and the IM New Operating Model transition phase through a project aiming at:
1) Adapting the current reporting structure and the cost monitoring within the new organization from 01/01/2020,
in particular on:
- Infrastructures & Platforms costs
- Cyber Security growing Domain
- Cloud consumption forecasting & reallocation model
2) Supporting Total Cost of Ownership master data adaptation to the standard Apptio model:
- understanding of the Apptio Technology Business Management (TBM) Unified Model (ATUM): definitions of the key concepts
- alignment of Airbus master data structure to Apptio definitions (cost pool structure, etc)
- alignment of Airbus business drivers / catalogue of IT services to fit with the standard Apptio ATUN model
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5, in a business school or equivalent, with specialisation in Finance / Controlling.
and you have the following skills:
- You have a first experience in controlling / IT environment
- You are interested in Reporting / Performance management and Digital minded
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office or Google Suite.
- Language skills: advanced level of English, intermediate level of French
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a fle xible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
You will develop the following skills
- Reporting / Performance management
- Cost pooling and data structure
- Total Cost of Ownership management
- Business case implementation
- IT cost controlling management
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.