Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for an Intercompany Reconcialiation Analyst (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in Blagnac
This internship is to be filled from March 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be part of the Airbus Commercial Aircraft (CA) Consolidation team (8 people), jointly accountable for the delivery of Airbus CA consolidated statements in accordance with overall quality and timetable requirements.
· Approximately 110 legal entities from different countries included in Airbus Division consolidated perimeter
· Monthly closing for management and reporting purposes
· Quarterly delivery of audited statements to be included in Airbus consolidation
· Yearly disclosure of Airbus CA financial package
Within the Airbus CA reconciliation department, your main missions and activities will be the following:
· Supporting the reconciliation process in coordination with the other consolidation team members for Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually closings
· Supporting & performing analytical reviews of entities’ financial statements and Airbus CA consolidated financial information
· Contributing to the year-end additional information check and preparation for the Group disclosures
· Participating to on-going projects to define leaner procedures and harmonised approaches within the Airbus CA / Group consolidation department
Required skills :
· You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 4, Bac +5 with a specialisation in Finance / Audit / Accounting
· Team player
· Analytical skills
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Advanced level in English (written/spoken)
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.