Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training , you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year , that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for a Learning Supply Chain Performance Specialist (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus in Blagnac.
This internship is to be filled from February 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility).
You will join the Develop Center of Excellence Department. The position is part of the HUS team managing Supply Chain Performance for Learning, Leadership, Culture and Diversity.
As a Learning Delivery Supply Chain Performance Specialist you will manage the Quality of Services delivered by a Master Service Provider (MSP). You will be in day-to-day relationship with the MSP and the Airbus Learning Delivery team.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
Learning process Quality management and continuous improvement with the MSP:
· Analyse the data provided by the MSP quality team
· Report on provider Quality performance
· Identify the MSP non-conformities and risks
· Analyse non-quality issues and justified complaints from business
· Propose and implement preventive/mitigation/improvement actions with the MSP
· Monitor the actions plan
· Manage problem solving groups
Support Digital/IT projects:
· Contribute to IT projects/topics with the HUS2 team
· Lead and animate the IT support for Agile project management (JIRA)
· Support the HUS team in tool migration (Google suite)
· Communicate and train on improvement actions plans
· Communication of changes of Learning Administration processes and improvements toward the Airbus organization
· Prepare and coordinate communication kits about processes and MSP activity
· Organize regular meetings to communicate about processes and MSP performance
Required skills :
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5 in Supply chain management, Process industrialisation, Quality management or equivalent, with specialisation in supply chain and you have the following skills:
· Project management basics
· Audit/assessment methods & tool
· Supply Chain Management : performance monitoring and risk management
· Process Improvement / Continuous Improvement
· Knowledge of methodologies: 8D / root cause analysis, Process Modelling, Lean, VSM
· Microsoft Office, Google Suite
· Digital mind-set/ Ability to deep dive into technical IT topics, to support the team: JIRA, i-share, e-room, clouds, FTS server, etc.
· English Negotiation level is mandatory
· French/Spanish/German as a second language
· Good team player
· Problem solving, willing to investigate on operational topics
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Good relationship and Communication skills
· Autonomy and innovation skills
· Ability to build partnership internally and toward the suppliers
· Working in a multicultural context
You will develop the following skills
- Supplier quality management
- Working in transnational environment
- Stakeholders management
- Human resources services and processes
- Agile project management methodology
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.