Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Internal Supply Chain Management has arisen within Airbus in Tablada (Seville).
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT / Material Support & services.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Fulfilment and delivery of the elements requested by Services for the manufacturing of ADS Spain workcenters.
• Identifications of the proprietary parts manufactured by Spain workcenters by using ADS systems.
• Elaboration of follow up files.
• Coordination with production control managers to fulfill on time Delivery Plans.
• Request for delivery dates according to customers’ needs and guarantee the fulfilment of them.
• Point of contact for proprietary parts and meeting with managers.
• Objectives fulfillment through SQCDP Panel.
• Lead continuous improvement projects.
• Manufacturing forecast estimation.
• Management of the repairs carried out at internal repair centers to cover Airbus DS customers’ requests.
• Identification of the internal proprietary parts manufactured by Spain workcenters by using ADS systems.
• Act as focal point in front of the production control managers of internal centers for repair activities, including management of urgent repairs.
• Ensure that Internal Repair Centers comply, taking the adequate actions to support customers’ requests.
• Participate in cross functional teams to ensure that repair activities are coordinated with the needs of all involved departments (Quality, Material Support Center, Programmes, etc).
• Find improvements to the current way of working in order to simplify the repair process, reducing costs and increasing performance.
• Find repair solutions for new or blocked repairs.
• Operate the SLA with AMTAC ensuring on time dispositions, both on repairs and inspection tasks performed by internal repair centers.
• Monitor the spares requested by internal repair centers to perform the repairs according to the company procedures.
• Elaboration KPI reports.
• Repair forecast estimation.
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in Production or Repairs.
• Good knowledge of SAP, planning and production control modules.
• Advanced knowledge in MS office applications.
• Wide knowledge of production controls of ADS Spain workcenters.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and flows of ADS Spain workcenters.
• Wide knowledge of the Supply Chain
• Ability to calculate and generate KPIs
• Ordering and planning processes comprehension.
• Understanding of Lean Fundamentals.
• Evolving in multi-cultural context.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of informatics programming.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.