AIRBUS Defence and Space Limited
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Due to an Internal move Airbus Defence and Space (ADS) is looking for a Service Engineer to join a face paced and dynamic Facilities Management team who will be responsible for managing the day to day delivery of hard services (maintenance) & supporting the soft services lead (ie Cleaning, Waste, Catering, Grounds) through the supply chain in order to achieve operational and strategic company objectives in full compliance with any relevant regulations.
· Manage maintenance of suppliers and measure their performance to ensure delivery on time, quality and cost.
· Undertake an active role in site services condition surveys and formal inspection, testing and verification of systems.
· Operation of facilities and technical equipments Maintenance of facilities, infrastructure and technical equipments in line with Customers expectations in cooperation with all stakeholders.
· Support and interface with the HO Energy Management.
· Identify opportunities to deliver the company environmental objectives .
· Support or lead any emergency or incident control required within the function scope.
· Assisting with Site wide insurance inspections.
· Good knowledge of Mechanical systems, Pressure systems, Ventilation systems & Steam systems.
· Understanding of working with HVCA SFG-20 and PPM frequency planning.
· Compliance and legislation experience e.g. L8, Fgas, Asbestos etc.
· Proven track record of Service Engineering with the manufacturing industry (Aerospace would be advantageous).
· This role will require an element of on-call availability, as and when needed.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.