Airbus Asia Training Centre Pte. Ltd.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Performing a wide variety of duties to manage the day-to-day operations related to overall customer experience in Airbus Asia Training Centre located at Seletar Aerospace Park.
Delivering excellent customer experience to any clients and visitors of our Flight Crew Training Centre across all customer touchpoints.
Front Desk operations :
· Provide welcome, first line assistance and support to any customers / visitors arrival at Airbus Asia Training Centre
· Facilitate the support required by customers by liaising effectively and promptly with other departments (planning, sales, training media management, training, quality, maintenance)
· Ensure welcome briefing to pilots customers on their first day of training
· Performing visits and presentation for various audiences (customers, students, external guests)
· Provide coordination for facilities sub-contractors
· Participate actively in continuous improvement of customer experience and launch of new initiatives and projects.
Boutique Functions :
· Perform daily opening and closing of Airbus retail shop
· Sell Airbus items while delivering a high range experience to customers
· Take part into Boutique finance reports on a weekly, monthly and annually basis
· Support regular stock taking and items orders through our usual suppliers
· Promote Boutique operations and participate in marketing activities
Administrative role :
· Prepare monthly report to Management on Front Desk operations & Boutique operations
· Liaise with suppliers for quotations & invoices in compliance with procurement process
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.