Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Personal Assistant has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Digital Accelerator organization within Information Management (IM).
The Digital Accelerator is an integral part of Airbus' IT department and is building and operating new business platforms and services adopting new technologies, automation, digital native skills and agile ways of working to accelerate our digitalization journey.
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very dynamic, multicultural and innovative organisation to support the Ho Digital Accelerator .
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Diary Management.
• Organising visits and team events.
• Prepare relevant logistic for the team (travel, post, doc distribution). Handle office administrative duties (telephone, time management, meeting/event admin, job requisitions, etc.).
• Typing of letters, memo, reports.
• Collecting information for decision making.
• Welcoming and cascading information.
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience as a secretary assistant is mandatory.
• Good command of internal Airbus tools (eTravel, etc.) and of the Office Pack.
• You demonstrate a great service mindset.
• Autonomy and ability to step back.
• A negotiation level of English is mandatory.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.