Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a BI Solution Developer (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in. The successful applicant will join BI Solution Developer.
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus.
DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security (Cyber Security Program), Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies? If so, then join our international team as a BI Developer in Ottobrunn.
What you will be doing:
As a BI Developer you are the focal point within Information Management and you are the BI expert for all BI projects. In this role you are responsible for all the reporting requirements and you ensure service quality and end users satisfaction.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Provide End to End solutions focused on business outcome and User Experience;
· Leverage of technical trends and new technological possibilities (state of the art);
· Be part of the team that analyze and decide the BI tools that will be used;
· Deliver business value through continuous innovation on an international scale;
· Adapt rapidly in an evolving environment through multifunctional and international teams;
· Manage and deliver projects (OTOQOC) in an agile way to implement new functionalities based on the business processes;
· Analyze business requirements and translate them into IM solutions;
· Develop BI solutions to satisfy business requirements following the development golden rules;
· Ensure seamless integration of new tools and/or changes in the existing application landscape. Continuously work on further simplification and consolidation of this landscape;
· Management, Application Maintenance & Evolution of relevant Information Systems;
· Provide specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development, Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, Application Maintenance and Evolution of relevant BI Information Systems;
· Coordinate the communication with other IM areas;
· Lead the change management activities after the deployment of any new tool;
· Manage subcontractor resources.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products;
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives supported by eLearning and training offers;
· Pleasant working atmosphere in an agile, professional and international work environment;
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation for e.g. Sabbaticals;
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services;
· Attractive remuneration with components such as e.g. Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.;
· Company Pension Scheme;
· Share offers;
· Health management, e.g. company physician;
· Car leasing models for employees;
· And a lot more.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Bachelor degree in Information Systems Technology Master degree preferred;
· Knowledge of BI tools roadmap and features to be able to work on the Airbus DS BI strategy;
· Technical knowledge on BW on HANA is mandatory. Experience with SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation) is wished;
· Development with ABAP;
· Technical knowledge in BO tools: experience in BW and BO reporting tools (Lumira, Design Studio, Dashboard, Webi and BO Explorer) is mandatory;
· Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is also preferred;
· Technical knowledge in UI5 and Fiori is desired;
· Basic knowledge of BI architecture would be desirable;
· Several years of experience in the required domain;
· English: At least advanced level required. Ability to communicate in other European language(s) would be beneficial
Besides the technical skills we are looking for candidates with:
· Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving;
· The ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline and multicultural team;
· Project management skills and knowledge of AGILE methodology are required;
· Influence, persuasive and change management skills are required;
· Ability to manage opportunities, gathering business requirements, working with subcontracted bundles and Steering of external developers engaged these bundles (quality assessments);
· Proactive, problem solving and decision making;
· Aptitude to support and train other team members with less experience;
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site ( www.jobs.airbus-group.com ) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.