Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Airbus Procurement welcomes 3,000 employees from 50 nationalities, present in 9 countries
A multicultural team, internationally exposed, combining technical and business expertise, constantly dealing with people, internally through multi- functional teams & externally with suppliers. We buy 80% of the aircraft and impact the full Airbus value chain!
At the crossroad of various skills, Procurement acts as a bridge with other professions, offers multiple ways of learning and adds value to the company, placing people at the heart of business success.
Fully integrated in Airbus Procurement organization, General Procurement ’s mission is to procure goods and services on behalf of the entire Group (Airbus commercial, ADS, Airbus Helicopters, PAG, Stelia and its subsidiaries in the USA, Canada, China and India), and as such to play a major role in generating value and contributing to the overall competitiveness of the company.
Airbus General Procurement employs more than 500 professionals on around 40 sites across the world. We work with more than 15 000 suppliers worldwide!
Within Airbus General Procurement we are a team responsible to Source Information & Digitalization Technology Solutions for all Airbus divisions world-wide .
Our mission is to be ‘the’ trusted business partner & advisor regarding efficient supplier relationship, managing risk & opportunities, leveraging innovation whilst constantly delivering expected procurement performance.
You want to take part of a dynamic team?
You are attracted by negotiations and Vendor management? You want to have a “say” and play a role in Airbus Digital business development?
APPLY AND JOIN US TO LEARN AND CONTRIBUTE!!
We are looking for a Commodity Buyer as a new team member based in Toulouse and dedicated to Enterprise software & Digital Solutions Procurement .
You will be carrying out activities such:
· Constant market screening & assessment of emerging digital start-ups, potential newcomers to identify digital breakthrough’s for AIRBUS
· Definition of a successful worldwide sourcing strategy, as sound basis for decision making,
· Stringent Supplier selection, building solid high performing contracts
· Guarantee “end-to-end” contract management & business value outcome
· Actively managing the supplier relationship, in order to achieve optimization and leverage further potential for innovation
· Continuous Risk management activities to protect Airbus
· Best practice exchanges with your peers
We expect you to have:
· Master degree in Business Administration,
· Minimum 5 years of experience within IT digital solution sales or procurement
· Significant experience at IT services provider or software provider
· Experience in Contract management
· Experience in business model such as “Buy to Sell” activities (meaning contribution to set-up of new services offers for end-customers)
· Demonstrated track record of end-to-end negotiations on international level
· Negotiation level in English and French
· Ability to communicate effectively, understand contracts matters (IP, GDPR)
· Demonstrated ability to reason rigorously about technology or business models at varying levels of abstraction
· leadership skills, to motivate multi-functions teams in situations of often conflicting objectives
· Perseverance, energy and a drive to improve
· Structured way of working
· Positive mindset and team player
We are looking forward to your application!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.