Job Function: Supply Chain Management
State / Province: Thailand
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Bangkok
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
· Process and prepare import-export documents for customs clearance e.g. FORM D, E, AI
· Coordinate with shipping agencies, customs, and relevant government agencies to collect shipping documents, including BL and COO.
· Liaise with overseas warehouse/factory to follow up the shipments
· Support documentation and customs clearance for all imported-export goods
· Cooperate with internal and external parties
· Other duties as assigned
· At least 2 years' experience in import and export
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistic management, Business Administration, or related field
· Good command in English
· Knowledge in FORM D, E, AI for customs issues
· Good computer-literacy MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel e.g. pivot table, vlook up
· Detail-oriented, Proactive, Well-organized, Quick-learner, Team-player
· Warehouse, Srinakarin Road