IT - Web (ASP, LANP, HTML, PHP, COLD FUSION)
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to create and develop web services and applications to design and enhance the services offered online to the public. Maintain and administer the hardware and software supporting both Force's public facing websites in association with the Forces web-hosting supplier.
· Significant experience in using software packages such as Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Stylus editing suite, Microsoft Office
· Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Internet Information Services, SQL Server, Windows Server, Umbraco Content Management System, McAfee Antivirus or similar security products
· Proven ability to influence potential customers of the benefits of a particular development approach
· Understanding of W3C web and accessibility standards
· Proven research and evaluation skills
· Demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven organisational skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy