Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Since opening its doors 1995, Amazon has grown to become the biggest name in online retail and in 2019 ranked first in the LinkedIn rankings of best places to work in the UK.
We aim to be Earth's most customer centric company. Our mission is to continually raise the bar in customer experience with our customer service associates sitting at the heart of this.
So what does a day in the life of an Amazon customer service associate look like?
As an Adecco employee at Amazon, you will be part of a fun and engaging environment providing world class customer service. You'll receive calls and online chats, helping your customers with any queries whilst seeing each contact as an opportunity to advocate for your customer and make your customer smile. We pride ourselves on our bar-raising customer service, and we are looking for individuals who reflect these standards.
Who we are looking for
At Amazon we are always looking for individuals who have great listening skills, can communicate effectively, think outside the box, and have a can do positive attitude. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Customer service experience is not essential, as we provide you with all the training you need to support you on your journey with us. This position is 40 hours per week and requires some flexibility based on customer need.
Where you'll work
Virtually in your own home!
· You need to provide a quiet, distraction free work space within a dedicated room. You will need to have an ergonomic desk and chair.
· From a technical perspective, you would need to have a minimum broadband connection of 25MB download speed and 10MB upload speed using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi). We will provide you with a complete equipment package ahead of your first day of training.
· You have the right to work in the UK.
· You have fluent English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· You are technology savvy with an ability to diagnose and fix basic connectivity problems.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy