Description de l'offre
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Fantastic opportunity to join a company based on the outskirts of Newbury. Our client is looking for a Treasury Accountant to join the team on a 6 month fixed contract. The role is working Monday to Friday and is offering a salary up to £35,000, depending on experience.
The role will involve working from home until restrictions are lifted. Own mode of transport is essential due the location.
The ideal candidate must have multi-currency/company experience and knowledge of using banking platforms.
Duties will include:
· Support in implementing the new treasury management system
· Implement processes to obtain exported bank statements from various banking platforms
· Work with local contacts to obtain access to banking platforms
· Update bank mandates and implement standardised approval limits for access to online platforms
· Monitor the bank balances making sure entities have enough funding and that any surplus cash is remitted
· Complete bank reconciliations for entity bank accounts
· Produce a list of items that need to be posted to the general ledger from the bank statements and ensure appropriate action is taken before month end close
· Investigate returned payments and liaise with other departments to resolve
Do you have experience in a similar role? If so, apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is a Treasury Accountant position, based in Newbury therefore please ensure this is suitable for you, prior to application.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that timeframe. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lucinda Woodley