Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Semi Skilled
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Type: Permanent FTC, Full Time
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for an entry level Facilities Officer to join an expanding and award-winning national charity based in Harlow. This role will offer the right candidate a wealth of training, including IOSH, Fire marshal training, PCV licence, PAT certificate and PASMA training!
· To assist with the day to day routine of premises management, including furniture movement, cleaning of exterior paths and waste bins, light internal cleaning
· Assisting in the management of security matters, acting as a key holder
· Being a support to the Facilities Manager and the Operation Team Leader
· Driving the company's cars and minibus (Full clean driving license is essential)
· Moving heavy desks and refilling the photocopiers
· Setting and organising the meeting rooms e.g. putting tables and chairs in and rearranging
· To include the above responsibilities and other any duties as needed.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company w ith more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy