Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 16009 - £ 19000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team due to growth within the business. Your role will be to to maximise the effectiveness of the Sales Managers time by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
· Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
· Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
· Develop marketing posts on social media and emarketing templates
· Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
· Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
· Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
· Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
· Attend monthly meetings with the Sales Managers to update information and discuss any issues
· Work effectively with all departments within Olive to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
This role will be 37.5 per week and will develop in time to include Sales Administration duties.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy