£ 24000 - £ 30000 / Year
IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Role Requirements / Responsibilities:
· Working as part of a team to provide support of a technical nature to requests, incidents and problems
· Act as an escalation point of queries
· Provide support to the customer analyst enabling quick/effective responses through support/guidance/escalation or training
· Support with timely delivery of areas and in line with agreements and guidelines
· Handling escalated queries including: reviewing of codes, software updates, SSL certs, sever configuring, writing advanced SQL scripts & amending DB
· Installation of software's
· Assisting with disaster recovery services
· Managing and monitoring tickets in line with SLA
· Recognising repetitive issues and trends
The ideal candidate:
· Strong experience within SQL and Coding (querying/writing scripts etc)
· Experience of working on a technical service desk (2 years minimum)
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Desire to build and maintain professional working relationships with your customers
· Experience of application support
· Experience of programming/de-bugging
· Proven diagnosis and investigation experience within software/IT support function
Working hours :(Monday - Friday) 6am - 2pm / 8am-4pm / 10am-6pm these could be *home working or office based.
However, you will be required to carry out occasional Sunday shifts of 6am - 1pm but this will only be approximately 6 times per year and can be carried out from home.
*Once full training has been provided you would be able to work from home 4 days a week, with going into the office 1 day a week. (This would be after the training period of 6 months).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy