Description de l'offre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for a Customer service administrator, to join their growing team. We are actively seeking 3 candidates, to join the business, add value through their experiences within similar industries.
Please see below the necessary person specifications:
Job purpose -
offer support to the customer services front line, helping with the coordination and schedule of the service maintenance team bookings.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Provide exemplary support to our many Customers enquiries via telephone and email
· Allocate service jobs through our service software platform SFDC
· Coordinate the works schedule with our Service Engineers Team whilst building and maintaining strong relationship with them
· Monitor and maintain the work schedule, liaise with Service Engineers to ensure clear and transparent communication during the booking process
· Communicate accurate information to all parties involved in the process and the end customer
· Keep control of engineer's equipment stock levels
· Filing and admin activities will also be involved
Qualifications and Attributes -
� Customer services orientated and business minded
� Ability to deal with customer and other members at all levels
� Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
� Thorough understanding of excel spreadsheets
� Strong organisational skills, able to manage different tasks and prioritise when needed
� Knowledge of Office 365, SAGE will be desirable
Should you believe you can support my client in their business, and want a temporary to permanent opportunity - please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rachael Porter