Description de l'offre
£ 20 - £ 27 / Hourly
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a major FMCG company working remotely. The team are looking for a Supply Network Planner for a 12 month assignment to start ASAP.
£20 - £27 per hour dependent on experience
12 month contract
33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Working from home
· Deliver & continually challenge Pipeline Minimum Stock (PMS) for all markets supplied.
· Look for opportunities & provide recommendations how to optimise inventory level and improve flexibility of Supply Chain.
· Balance finished goods distribution between warehouses (markets and SLO HUB) to ensure product availability and minimized aged FG write-off.
Customer Service Level
· Analyse the root causes of low service and address the issues to the appropriate functions through existing business processes
· Inform all markets of stock discrepancies and supply shortages likely to cause restricted supply and resolve conflicts or escalate as necessary.
· Ensure new products are planned correctly with adequate stocks for launch and account taken of risks of clearance /aged product. Communicate all issues early to ATG.
· Ensure that all risks to supply are highlighted/discussed and appropriate actions taken in S&OP forums.
Education & Professional Qualification - An undergraduate degree or equivalent
· Significant supply chain experience
· Experience using SAP preferred
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details
· Adaptability and speed of reaction to daily issues in operational mode
· Strong communication skills with excellent knowledge of English (fluent written & oral)
Functional/ Technical skills:
· Planning, Customer Focus, Analytical Capability, Business process application
· Drive for results, Priority setting, Peer relationships, Customer Focus, Conflict Management
Apply now for the full job description!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Jade Dunn