Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
£12.05ph Full time - Rota shift.
Our client is seeking energetic, self-motivated Supervisor to join our team and help build a network of customer-centric Delivery Associates in the communities where we operate.
As a Supervisor, you have a passion for mentoring others; you are comfortable teaching and guiding conversations in large groups; and you believe in hands-on training and conducting drive-alongs with Delivery Associates to instil safe practices.
As a Supervisor, you are responsible for establishing the right driver training culture in your delivery station, setting up the training experience, and independently instructing training sessions. You educate Delivery Associates on the foundational safety, quality, and productivity aspects that are an important part of the Delivery Associate daily routine.
You enable the success of Delivery Associates by adapting to different learning styles and taking a hands-on training approach to demonstrate what good looks like You exhibit Learn and Be Curious by answering all Delivery Associates' questions and finding the answers if you are not sure of the correct response.
As a Supervisor, you are expected to lead by example and demonstrate the Leadership Principles at all times.
In this position you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations by ensuring Delivery Associates are set up for success to deliver customer orders, large or small, on time at the right place.
General Responsibilities: �
· Facilitate daily training classes for up to 30 people, including in station classes and drive-alongs �
· Partner with Operations Managers, Delivery Service Partners, Dispatchers, and Area Managers to coordinate, facilitate, and measure all Delivery Associate training related activities �
· Collaborate with Delivery Service Partners to track training performance and identify retraining and process improvement opportunities �
· Own execution of the Driver Training program and leverage support as needed � Lead all learning and operational audits
· Stay connected to the operation by participating in on-road processes on a regular basis
· Be a resource to the delivery station for driver training-related questions
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paulina Nahaczewska