Solihull, West Midlands
HR, Sales and Management - Operations Management
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Sales Support Admin
Location: Solihull / based at home
Duration: 12 months
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Adecco has a great opportunity to join our health-care client based in Solihull, working along with the team on receiving and processing all hospital orders. The role will include creating invoices, inventory management and responding to customer compliance.
We are looking for someone who thrives in fast paced and pressured environment, there will be variety of tasks to complete on a daily basis, previous experience or background in medical company would be a plus but is not necessary.
· Receive & process all hospital orders
· Follow procedures related to the receiving, checking and creation of the sales orders/invoices
· Handle customer complaints and perform investigations and organising return shipments
· Production of relevant paperwork i.e. packing lists, proforma invoices and credit notes
· Perform and execute all invoicing in a timely and precise manner incl. responsibility for electronic invoicing
· Follow up on pricing discrepancies with Tender department/division manager/sales manager.
· Issuance of required credit notes for returns and complaints within the official procedural deadlines
· Maintain daily contact with company approved couriers, for regular pick-up and delivery timetable, investigation of claims and follow-up for emergency
· Follow up on back-orders and substitution.
· Master Data Maintenance (customer, materials)
· Actively participate in any required product tracking research when required
· PER (Product Event Reporting) processing and follow up in collaboration with Sales Representatives.
· Support quality and sales department in FSCA (Field Safety Corrective Action) implementation
· Meet all rules listed in the company Code of Business Conduct, the Health Care Professionals and the Stand & Deliver Policies
· Experience with processing orders, inventory management, invoices, complaints
· Expertise knowledge of SAP is a plus
· Strong experience in Customer Service and Administration, experience in medical device sector is a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Team player
· Customer and service oriented
· Good organisation ability
· Good communication skills for internal and external contacts
· Positive reaction to working in a "deadline" environment, stress resistant
· Educated to A-level standard, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paulina Nahaczewska