Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
Recruitment and Early Talent
12 Months assignment
Join the Europe Early Talent Team.
The main purpose of the team is to attract, recruit, develop and retain Early Talents for our client within Europe. In this role, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the recruitment of their future Interns and Trainees, but also to work on different Early Talent projects, so that their young talents have the opportunity to live a unique adventure - and in doing so contribute to our regional strategy to build and grow their early talent pipeline and enhance their employer reputation.
Manage Early Talent attraction and recruitment process:
· You will work closely with the Employer Reputation European team to deploy visible and attractive campaigns via digital and social channels that drive awareness of the various Early Talent programs and drive increased applications.
· You will be responsible for posting the various internship and/or graduate trainee opportunities in the UK on our website and our different job boards.
· You will ensure the sourcing and pre-selection of the best profiles (phone interviews or Skype) and act as guardian of our recruitment process and culture as you propose a strong candidate shortlist to the business.
Career Fairs and In-house days:
· You will work closely with the Employer Reputation Specialist to organise the different Career fairs and In-House days that drive increased awareness of the programmes and roles we have on offer.
· You will take part in events that promote our client and the opportunities to students and graduates.
· You'll have the opportunity to take part to different projects, such as: The application of Onboarding & development Programs, the application of internship evaluation processes, boosting efficiency of our recruitment processes and tools, The development of reputation building campaigns with the Employer Reputation Team.
· A first experience on Talent acquisition (recruitment, or employer reputation) is highly appreciated
· Working towards or have achieved Bachelors Degree, preferably in HR or Business
· You are recognised for your structure and for you strong communication skills
· You are a proven team player and a fast learner
· And you are available for 12 months
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy