Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco UK have an exciting opportunity for Recruiters to join our busy office in Grays specialising in High Volume Hiring. We are looking for a confident, outgoing candidate to support in a busy recruitment office to take on the running of our hiring events. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service experience (face to face and via phone). You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our hiring events and must be comfortable working within a fast paced, targeted environment.
Type: Full time, temporary (40hrs per week) must be flexible to work additional hours during busy periods.
Pay Rate: £10.75 per hour dependant on experience
Typical duties will include :
· Running events, to include: presenting, interviewing and candidate selection, auditing application packs.
· Attending Jobs Fayres and liaising with Jobcentres.
· Assisting with filling high volume vacancies.
· Answering phone calls and dealing with hiring queries.
· Supporting with the daily running of the branch.
· You must hold a full UK driving licence as you will be required to attend job fayres and visit local Jobcentres.
· Must be outgoing and not afraid of presenting in groups.
· Demonstrate strong admin skills or have the desire to learn.
· Have a keen eye for detail.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Have a friendly and approachable manner.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Strong organizational skills with previous customer facing experience essential. Must also have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with candidates and clients.
· Previous recruitment experience.
· Experience of working in a targeted environment.
· Previous experience of working within a high-volume recruitment environment would be beneficial but not essential.
This position is offered on a temporary ongoing contract.
What happens next ?
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy