Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Are you process driven with an eye for quality? Are you analytically minded with an eye for detail? Have you dealt with processes from conception to implementation?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to support our successful, long standing client with a Manufacturing Process Coordinator based in Bristol. Supporting a professional Senior Management team, the right person will take ownership of creating manufacturing processes to supporting back office quality management. Working alongside hardworking engineers, communication is the key to completing projects as well as completely taking on board strategy and improvement plans.
With a direct and positive impact on the team, the right person with be able to build relationships with the manufacturing team, have a high level of attention to detail as well as a clear understanding of compliance. In return, the right candidate will receive competitive holiday days, 7.30-4pm Monday to Friday, free parking and the opportunity to grow with a growing successful business.
· Planning the manufacturing processes from start to finish
· Dealing with all quality standards in the branch
· Extracting information from colleagues
· Taking part in meetings with Senior Management
· Using Microsoft Excel to produce detailed reports
· Oversee the Health and Safety in branch
· Follow and develop strategic changes in the business
· Professional and honest approach to work
· High quality of analytical skills
· Strong communicator in every circumstance
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Reliable and trustworthy
Adecco is a registered recruitment agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy