Bury, Greater Manchester
£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Textiles, Carpets
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My fantastic client is currently in the process of recruiting a Quality Controller to work at their head offices based in Radcliffe. This is a very rare and exciting opportunity for a candidate who holds experience within the Textiles industry to build and develop their career.
· Creating and distributing delivery instructions for overseas dispatch.
· Checking of documents and list of goods that arrive into warehouse.
· Handling all inspection requests and completing associated QC inspection sheets.
· Assisting in investigation for non-compliance against instructions for delivery.
· Inspection of goods to maintain the required standards coming in from factories and suppliers.
· Liaising and reporting any quality issues and dealing until resolution of issue.
· Reporting of quality issues with goods received and assist with rectification where necessary.
· Inspection of customer orders ensuring correct product is dispatched
· Inspection of product for individual customer orders.
· Someone who has experience and proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office packages.
· A person who posses a high level of strong communication skills.
· Someone who can work both independently and cohesively as part of a team.
· A person who has experience within Quality Control.
· A candidate that is familiar with the Textiles Industry.
· £18k - £20k Salary
· Car Parking
· Holidays, Pension Etc
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy