Uxbridge, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Working with many large international clients, you will be responsible for checking artworks created in our studio, ensuring they are accurate to brief, adhere to style and brand guidelines and are free of bad grammar and spelling. You should have experience in the Artwork / Printing Industry. Your motivation and communication skills should be impeccable, as should your ability to work in a busy, but good humoured environment.
You must have the following skills
· Experience at proof reading experience with a good working knowledge of the English language.
· Ability to check work for style to a set of Brand Guidelines.
· Previous experience of art working.
· A good understanding of print and packaging.
· Must be computer literate with an Apple Mac.
· Need to have an understanding of Microsoft office as many briefs and copy docs are supplied in Word/Excel.
· Good common sense approach to work.
· Have a full license with own transport as will be required to drive from one site to another
If you feel like you'd be suitable for this. Please do apply.
Or call feel free to drop me an email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy