£ 9.5 - £ 10 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Purchase ledger Clerk
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
One of my long standing clients is currently looking for Purchase Ledger candidate to start immediately.
Do you have purchase ledger experience and knowledge of using Sage?
Are you available immediately for a temporary ongoing position?
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the purchase ledger accuracy and posting of supplier invoices, employee expenses, petty cash, company credit cards and general purchase queries.
· Timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and credit notes, ensuring they have been correctly authorised and coded to the general ledger
· Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes where applicable
· Setup and maintenance of supplier accounts within the accounting system
· Preparing weekly supplier payment run and BACS file
· Reconciling supplier statement to the purchase ledger balances on a monthly basis
· Dealing with internal and external purchase ledger queries
· Provide additional support to the Finance team as and when required
· Preparing weekly expense payment run BACS file
· Preparing and sending remittances for payments
· Petty Cash and Credit Card Statement reconciliations for Company
The ideal candidate:
· Strong attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Excellent Microsoft office skills (including strong excel skills)
· Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise
· Good communication skills (both written and face to face)
· Committed, conscientious, hardworking individual
Full time temporary position
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm (37.5 hrs a week) 1 hr unpaid lunch break
£10.00ph + Holiday and Pension
Temporary Ongoing position
My client is looking to meet with candidates this week with a view to ASAP for the right candidates.
Interested?? Then click apply now or call the Adecco office on 01206561295 and speak to Kelly Morgan.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy