West Bromwich, West Midlands
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Excellent Role Available
Production Administrator / Secretary Wanted
Based in West Bromwich
· Recording of all shift/day operator holidays, shift swaps, lieu time and payback shifts and liaising with wages/Manufacturing Cell Managers to sort out any queries. Record all details.
· Typing and maintaining of works-controlled documents - Manufacturing Process Directions, COSHH Assessments, Standard Operating Procedures for all new process and changes to existing processes on Quality Workbench
· Provide and monitor all training sheet records for new and updates on existing processes
· Typing and amendments to Company Procedures
· Know and follow the correct electronically controlled system for all documents to comply with outside legislations/audits.
· Typing support for Operation Director, Manufacturing Cell Managers, Deputy Cell, Managers, SPMs and Production Managers.
· Keeping an up to date filing system of all master copies of process directions and COSHH for photocopying for use on manufacturing plants
· Photocopying of Process Directions
· Correlation of Safety Data Sheets to accompany COSHH assessments
· Assistance in the upkeep of Plant Manuals
· Liaise with outside companies, ordering and maintenance of production equipment
· Answering and making telephone calls external and internal
· Cover for other departmental secretaries and Quality Assurance Co-ordinator in their absence
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy