Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
NEW EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Product Data Administrator Required
Based in Wolverhampton
Monday to Friday - 8am till 5pm
£9 per hour
ASAP start available!
My client is looking for an experienced product data administrator to join their leading distribution operations. They are very well known to the industry and customer service/satisfaction is at the heart of what they do.
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Good knowledge/experience using Microsoft Excel is essential
· Proactive, can do personality
· Liasing with the product team to ensure smooth and efficient practise
· General administration as required
· Using the system to generate and update reports
· Chase suppliers for the required information
· Data entry
· Free parking
· Opportunity for progression within the company
If you are interested, please apply directly to the advert or alternatively call Kathryn on 01384 456782.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy