Coventry, West Midlands
Accountancy & Finance - Financial Analyst
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We have an amazing opportunity with our automotive global client based in Coventry to work in their Financial Department.
Full time position
Duration: 12 months
Reporting to the Senior Brand Controller, you will be responsible for the control of the new vehicle financial performance, including producing and analysing the financial reporting for new vehicles activity in the UK.
· Managing the maintenance of a permanently up to date tool for the commercial and marketing teams to cost their commercial offers. Role of advisers in terms of profitability regarding actions.
· Providing detailed reporting which identifies areas for improvement or optimisation of commercial strategy.
· Act as a reference for commercial and marketing teams, as well as senior management on all financial aspects for a part of the range of new vehicles. Proactively propose improvement actions.
· Responsible for all aspects of the profitability of a part of the New Vehicle range
· Ensure accuracy and reliability. Produces Budget, Forecasts
· Month end reporting, calculation of the financial result for the month and forecasting for the coming months activity
· CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified is a great advantage- Part qualified can be considered for the role
· Experience in commercial financial reporting or finance analysis
· Ability to work under significant time pressure.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge/Experience in P&L is an advantage
· A good understanding of the motor industry is an advantage
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy