Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£ 30000 - £ 40000 / Year
Legal - Private Practice
· Job type
· External Reference
Our client is looking to attract and retain the most talented people in the field in which it specialises and to create an environment in which they can flourish personally and professionally and progress based on their contribution, commitment and merit.
· To undertake fee earning work, working both independently, with minimal supervision and as a member of the team
· To maintain existing relations with the firm's clients, while assisting in developing new relationships
· Managing private client matters, with a particular focus on:
-preparation of wills and trusts, administration of estates and trusts
-advising on trusts for pension and life insurance policies
-advising on tax matters with emphasis on Inheritance Tax mitigation
- advising clients with regard to elderly issues, from LPAs to Deputy Orders
- estate planning for asset protection with a focus on tax minimisation, care fees and third party creditors.
· You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years PQE
· Previous experience managing a mixed private client caseload
· Excellent client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code Of Conduct
· Excellent communication and technical ability
· Strong knowledge of all private client matters
· A clear and confident manner
· The ability to think laterally and approach issues creatively and collaboratively
· Keen eye for detail and professional approach to their work
· Demonstrate a desire for professional development and pride in doing a good job
· To support the successful development of the Company in line with its overall objectives including client care
· To maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations
· To adhere to agreed Practice procedure as determined from time to time, especially as related to quality standards
· Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice
You will benefit from a competitive salary appropriate to qualifications and experience, ranging from £30,000-£40,000 per annum.
Your own office, assisted by your own PA
Free on-site Parking
Great work-life balance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy