London, Greater London
Public Sector - Consultancy
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Principal Building Surveyor within a Local Authority based in East London. This is a temporary role, initially for 3 Months paying a day rate of £180.60 PAYE or £229.50 UMBRELLA.
Main Purpose of the Job;
· To assist in managing the delivery of the Council's responsibilities for the determination of building regulation applications and inspection of building work in progress to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations, London Building Acts and related legislation
· To deputise for the Team Leader in his/her absence including the authorisation of legal documents.
· To respond to alleged dangerous structures and assist in the processing of applications for demolition work.
The Successful Candidate will be;
· Qualified to the standard accepted for corporate membership of the RICS or ABE or significant proven Building Control Experience.
· Detailed comprehensive understanding of building regulations and all other regulatory and discretionary building control matters.
· Detailed comprehensive understanding of structural design
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy