Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A PORTFOLIO ANALYST FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE. BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE. £10.99 PER HOUR WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM.
Main function of role:
This role will support the Portfolio Manager and Supplier Management teams by carrying out administration work to a high level.
- Issuing meeting invites/maintaining calendar invites
- Collating pre-meeting information and sending to relevant parties
- Minute taking/issuing minutes and action logs within required schedule
- Input of invoices into internal system and dealing with invoice queries
- Work with external 3 rd party suppliers as appropriate
- Support other members of the Portfolio team in the delivery of their tasks
- Multi-tasks between activities
- Proficient in the use of standard tools (ideally MS Office - in particular Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Typically A level qualifications
- Attention to detail and quality focus
- Numerate and analytical thinker
- Logical problem-solving and sound judgement skills
- Decisive, good sense of judgement
- Results driven, solid and challenging
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Open, honest and transparent
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong facilitator and team player
- Motivational and influencing skills
- Agile and efficient
The role is based within a major blue chip company and is a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop and Restaurant and vending machines that supply free hot drinks. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
You must be available immediately and be able to work Monday-Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy