Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Part Time Warehouse Operative
Temp to Perm
£10.00 per hour
Working Hours: 2pm to 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team. Working part time hours, 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday, this will be a temp to perm position so you must be able to commit to these hours on a permanent basis. Some flexibility with hours may be required to cover your colleagues holiday/leave.
Main Duties and responsibilities to include:
* Picking and packing sales orders and labelling correctly for dispatch
* Repacking stock
* Receiving and putting away stock
* Ensure the warehouse and work area is kept tidy at all times, adhering to Health & Safety policies
* Liaison with engineers/sales teams for queries
Skills and Experience:
* Must be PC Literate
* Must be able to work on own initiative
* Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Must be a team player
Immediate start available for the right candidate. Parking available onsite, as well as kitchen facilities.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy