Worthing, West Sussex
£ 19500 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Sales Administrator - Part - time Maternity Cover
£19k - £20k pro-rata
21 hours per week
I am excited to be assisting my client with a sales administration role in the centre of Worthing. The Company is committed to providing a high-quality service to customers.
The Sales Office is a key point of communication with customers and the role of the Sales Administrator is to take responsibility for an allocated group of customers, thereby enhancing the levels of service to those customers.
If successful in the role you will be given a designed group of customers so you can establish an excellent working relationship to assist sales development and completing all administrative tasks.
· To process customer's orders promptly and efficiently within set service levels.
· To monitor stocks and purchase orders for the designated group of customers in particular, making suggestions for stock replenishments where necessary.
· To monitor enquiries and orders from the designated group of customers, making proposals for schedules, purchases and products as appropriate and informing them of any changes in the status of their orders - e.g. delivery delays.
· On receipt of customers' enquiries on progress of orders, to assess current status and respond promptly to the customer concerned
· To become fully conversant with new products and technologies as they are introduced, participating in training as provided, or through making management aware of your needs.
· To assist in maintaining accurate information on the CRM package.
· To assist with all matters of general office administration within the sales office, including filing.
· To work flexibly as directed by management - e.g. participation in stock checks.
· As part of this role you need excellent attention to detail.
This is a 12-month maternity contract and is working 21hours per week.
Please note: This position is based in Worthing, West Sussex, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Emily Rudkin