London, Greater London
£ 34000 - £ 35000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
MEDICAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Salary up to 35k
Working pattern: Part Time - 3 days a week
My client is one of London's most respected and well established private doctors. The Practice is based in the Harley Street area of London, providing UK-based and international patients with a comprehensive range of excellent private health care. The Practice consults for many private families, leading insurers, the entertainment industry, numerous multinational companies and prestigious London hotels.
They are looking for a talented Personal Assistant with strong administration skills, as well as organisation and multitasking. The position will suit an individual who can hit the ground running and is not afraid of hard work.
As a Medical PA you will general provide support to 1 - 2 GPs working in the practice. Your job means you will provide administrative support and often be the first point of contact for patients. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the administrative workload for your doctor (s) to ensure that patients receive a high quality and timely follow up. As part of a team you will also be required to provide support to other GPs working in the practice from time to time.
· Typing of letters and reports for GPs
· Assisting colleagues with typing of letters and reports
· Managing the computerised recall systems of the practice
· Liaising with office staff and PA's in correspondence management
· Meeting and greeting patients and visitors to the practice in a friendly and courteous manner
· Answer the telephone in a friendly and courteous manner
· Make referral appointments for patients as required
· Manage diary lists as appropriate
· Register new patients
· Maintaining a log of pending results and following these up to ensure timely reporting to the patient
· Filing of medical notes, letters, tests results and other correspondence
· Ensuring that patient records are accurately maintained and that results are scanned on to the patient notes
· Booking patients for any follow up consultations required
· Ensuring the correct charges are allocated to the patient's invoice and that an invoice is raised for each patient
· Taking card payments from patients at the end of their consultation
· Preparing the daily recon for the Finance Manager
· Assisting the bookings team by answering the telephones, making bookings and scanning patient records
· Providing cover for annual leave
· Attending regular practice meetings
· Maintains patient confidence and protects the business by keeping information confidential
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy