£ 8.21 - £ 9 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
· External Reference
The main purpose of provide a professional, comprehensive cleaning service for the client site and ensure all facilities are clean and ready to use. To work to the high standards our clients expect from us.
To carry out general cleaning duties including mopping, sweeping, dusting, polishing, cleaning washrooms, vacuuming, emptying bins & removal of waste and any other duties requested by management.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of working at a Cleaning Operative level desirable.
· Previous experience working within a cleaning environment desirable.
· Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
· Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail.
· Ability to work well within a team.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Hours are around 3pm-5.30pm Monday - Friday at a rate of £9 per hour.
Immediate start available, apply today or call 0114 2288080 for more details.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy