Description de l'offre
£ 11 - £ 12 / Hourly
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Part Time Accounts 20 - 24 hours per week (Flexible around the candidate)
My client, a well-known brand located in West Wales, is looking to expand their small finance team with a Part Time Accounts support. The successful candidate will join a compact, hard-working but very friendly team who will enjoy a good team-work dynamic. Workings days and patters are flexible around the candidate.
· Experience with Purchase Ledger is essential .
· Will have used SAGE or have some experience of the software package. (desired)
· Resolving customer and invoice queries
· Ability to support in other administrative tasks will be needed sometimes
· A keen worker with active problem-solving skills.
· Personable and friendly character
Our client is very accommodating, if you are looking for flexible working around small children and schooling, or just looking to cut your hours back to a more suitable working pattern, they are happy to work around the right candidate
If you are interested or would like any more information surrounding the role, please get in touch on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jamie Williams