Wimbledon, Greater London
Charity & Not-for-Profit - Charities & Voluntary
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client, a popular visitor attraction based in South Kensington, requires enthusiastic, outgoing and professional staff with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness to work as Visitor Assistants. Visitor Assistants will provide an excellent experience, a safe environment and help the attraction generate income.
Previous experience is desirable, but a passion for providing an exceptional visitor experience is essential.
The positions are temporary roles and you will need to be fully available from the 16 th December through to 4 th January- although the Museum is closed 24 th , 25 th and 26 th December.
We will be holding an assessment for this role w.c 9 th December, which you must attend to be considered for this position .
To apply, please forward your CV
Visitor Assistant responsibilities and skills:
· To actively seek out and assist visitors, providing excellent customer service to enhance all aspects of the visitor journey
· To inspire visitors interest by sharing knowledge and information, and advocating all aspects of the public programme, offer, services and products
· To achieve set individual and team performance objectives and conversion targets
· To actively promote and engage visitors in commercial opportunities where applicable
· To promote the programme of special exhibitions and events, including the Gift Aid scheme to encourage additional ticket donations and meet conversion rates
· To undertake all Health and Safety, Fire and Housekeeping responsibilities to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for visitors
· To adhere to operational standards for all tasks and responsibilities
Please send me a copy of your CV and I will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy