Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to develop and implement issue and incident specific media strategies, often in liaison with partner agencies, in order to generate accurate, balanced and positive publicity to help reduce crime and enhance public confidence, working either within Dorset or Devon & Cornwall.
· A demonstrable and successful track record of experience in media relations in a fast moving environments
· Experience of working with senior levels within an organisation
· Proven experience of managing multi-agency issue-specific media strategies
· Develop strategies to promote and manage media relations
· Proven ability in managing relationships with the media.
· Experience and evidence of influencing key stakeholders including Editors, criminal justice agencies, and other groups.
· Knowledge of criminal law and police procedures.
· Knowledge of all types of media including online, print and broadcast.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy