Romford, Greater London
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as an Engineer in ROMFORD AND BARNET. Surrounding areas are welcome!
This high profile client has few positions available and requires dedicated and hardworking engineers to begin ASAP!
To provide a range of engineering support functions to facilitate the Managed Equipment Service operation such that Healthcare discharges its contractual obligations without penalty and in line with the Company's Values.
· Equipment faults to be investigated and assessed correctly ensuring the appropriate remedial action is implemented whilst taking account of patient safety, efficiency, cost, performance, response/fix times and personal targets.
· PPMs to be completed according to the agreed programme and personal targets.
· Maintain the Company's standards of Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety as they relate to the MES operation.
· Provide technical support on more complex faults/problems.
· Other duties that are appropriate to the role as and when required to meet the operational needs of the Company.
· Weekly Pay
· Major Client
· Temp - Long term
· Mondday - Friday (no weekends!!)
· The successful candidate will hold Electronics, Medical or Engineering Degree or HNC (or equivalent qualification or experience).
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Sound knowledge of engineering principles and how they are applied in practice.
· Knowledge of Microsoft packages and service management software.
Please get in touch today by calling 0121 200 0804 or applying ASAP with an up to date CV!
Or EMAIL your CV.
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy