Description de l'offre
£ 27000 - £ 35000 / Year
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join a successful, family run business based near to Lakeside Shopping Centre. You will be assisting the Accounts Director in the management and running of the Accounts department.
The ideal person should be proactive, and able to demonstrate a reasonable level of competency in Accountancy and business practices.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Generating the monthly Management Accounts
· Assisting with Month End Reconciliations
· Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial statements
· Undertaking financial administration and internal audits and stock control
· Compiling VAT returns
· Assisting in the development of and managing financial systems/policies
· Assisting in arranging finance for major projects
· Analysing, forecasting, and reporting on income and expenditure
· Assisting in the creation and operation of business strategies to aid growth and profitability.
· Compiling and administering Company Documents and Companies House details
· Assist Directors in ensuring that the best practice in all financial matters is adhered to.
· To deputise for the Accounts Director as and when required.
The most suitable candidate will have worked in a similar role previously, and have excellent analytical and numerical abilities. A proven track record of experience in a financial office would be preferred, but is not essential, as well as relevant and up to date qualifications
This is a full-time position. Company Pension, comprehensive Health Insurance and a profit share scheme are all a part of the package.
Salary between £27k - £35k depending on experience.
If you are looking to join a friendly and well established local employer, please apply today or contact Anna from Adecco Romford to hear more!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Anna Nolan