Description de l'offre
King'S Lynn, Norfolk
£ 23 - £ 26 / Hourly
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a full time Maintenance Technician to support our on site technician's team.
The purpose of this role is to diagnose and fix plant and site services technical issues across entire factory whilst on duty, to be responsible for the safe and efficient running of all assets, to support a reduction of the technical downtime impacting efficiency and quality through the technical knowledge sharing, teamwork and feedback principles, to be a member of the shift technical team, to execute planned work lists.
· Perform fault diagnosis leading to resolution of random failures on production machinery, identifying the root cause in the repair process.
· Able to diagnose and fix mechanical/electrical and automation issues (can be single skill)
· Provide technical experience/expertise/ information to assist others in resolution of equipment issue, including raising EDPS in line with FMOS requirements
· Drive reactive maintenance continuous improvement to help reduce technical losses, reduce cost, improve safety etc
· Undertake planning of maintenance activities, for both self and others, to achieve smooth transition between maintenance and production availability of equipment.
· Carrying out planned tasks as overhauls, equipment checks, repairs, etc.
· Measures and monitors both the quality of work and the accurate recording of shift reliability issues
· 12h shifts: 2 days, 2 nights and 4 off.
· Proven Mechanical or Control skills within a FMCG environment (prefer multiskilled)
· Experience in problem solving and Root Cause Analysis of technical issues
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Maija Sevostjanova