Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator Planner to work at our factory in Basingstoke.
The position holder has the responsibility of ensuring the material ordering is carried out for Drinks manufacturing. This role demands an organised and logical person, with customer service skills and the ability to coordinate with suppliers in a fast-moving environment.
This is Monday to Friday role at £13 per hour.
The role will include:
· Run the weekly MRP and order raw materials and third-party ancillaries as required
· Create and send forecast to suppliers
· Deal with supplier failures quickly and efficiently, rescheduling deliveries as required
· Understand the impact of supplier failures and escalate issues to minimise factory downtime
· Record and monitor supplier performance
· Attend supplier review meetings, working with suppliers to improve performance
· Be a member of the Hold Admin team
· Cross-training in other logistics roles to cover as required
· Any other reasonable tasks as assigned to you by a manager
The position holder ensures that the raw materials and ancillary items we require are available in our warehouse
Daily; the position holder deals with supplier failures
The position holder uses Microsoft Office and SAP to complete these tasks
Education & Professional Qualification:
· GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent essential
· A Levels or equivalent experience preferred
· Previous administration experience required
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Proven attention to detail, must be able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel and SAP
· Good communication skills, comfortable communicating at all levels within the business
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Maija Sevostjanova