Description de l'offre
East Molesey, Surrey
£ 350 - £ 351 / Daily
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Position: Liquidlogic EHM Trainer
Duration: 3 Months +
We're currently looking for a Liquidlogic EHM Trainer for a 3 to 4 month contract role for our client based in Surrey. Ideally we are looking for someone to start from the beginning of February, full time 5 days per week.
· Training and supporting staff in learning Liquidlogic Early help System through a blended approach of eLearning based training, in preparation for Go Live of the roll-out of the new system.
· Design training courses fro replacement solution, including production of training scripts, Lesson Plan and handouts for BAU purposes.
· Configuration and Development of the training database in advance of training delivery if required.
· Deliver the training courses
· Support transfer to BAU, Supporting the transfer Project/System knowledge to Training Team and System support team and ensure effective transfer of skills for new solution
· Experience of delivering Systems training, ideally in Liquidlogic Early Help or LCS Children's System, to groups of staff at various levels
· Experience of delivering support to users through workshops, both during implementation and post Go Live
· Experience of creating clear lesson plans and course outlines
· Experience of writing clear supporting guidance and Documentation
· Strong communication and organisational skills
· Ability to work without detailed instruction or supervision.
Only applicants with the above experience and skills will be contacted.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Darian Forsyth