£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title: Key Account Administrator
upto £22,000 per year
Full time hours
Over its 20-year life, Our client has also become a strong export business which mainly includes the supplying of product into the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, power generation and nuclear industries in over 50 countries. They are looking to expand their business at their manufacturing site in Preston, Lancashire.
· Maintaining positive relationships with key customer accounts.
· Supporting the sales team in account management activity.
· Ensuring stock is kept at optimal levels based on demand.
· Processing sales orders, purchase orders and advice notes.
· Booking in materials and ensuring trace ability.
· Coordinating shipping and ensuring items are shipped with all relevant documentation.
· Issuing test certificates and ensuring material falls in line with quality standards.
· Identify opportunities for improvement to existing work processes.
· Proven ability to learn and apply knowledge is vital to succeed in this role; you'll be methodical and organised.
· Exceptional planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
· Commercially minded.
· Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Candidates must have an excellent customer service ethos.
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
· Proficient in the use of IT systems. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Degree in business-related field is desirable.
· Excellent timekeeping
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy